Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

Saw 3D...what do you guys think?

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

Saw 3D...what do you guys think?

New postby MiLeSx13x » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:16 pm

I was just curious what everyone thinks so far about Saw 3d and what you guys think they're going to do. I'm a pretty big saw fan but i have to admit i was very dissapointed with part 5 :*&%$: , but i thought 6 lifted the series back up. So far what ive seen i really think this is going to be one badass movie. What do you guys think? Am i in the minority?
MiLeSx13x
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 4
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Saw 3D...what do you guys think?

New postby cropsy » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:05 pm

I have lost alot the thrill to these coming out awhile ago. I am interested to see how it is finished but I will not be going to the theater to see this. I enjoy the idea but really these felt so rushed out that seeing them every year just hurt the whole thing IMO.
cropsy
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: "God bless her mom and dad"

New postby ny ghoul » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Im not a huge fan of the series, although I thoroughly enjoyed the last one, but what SAW did do for me was bring horror back into the movie theaters. As a kid who grew up in the 80's I fondly look back on many saturday evenings spent at the movies seeing a killer horror flick. Even if they sucked, the experience was cool. I know that every Halloween SAW gives me a night of cinema horror to look forward to. I hope this last one is a good send off.
ny ghoul
Bidite Mod (Level 4)
Bidite Mod (Level 4)

Headlines: 3

New postby MiLeSx13x » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Same here, I completely agree. I've noticed that a lot of people just aren't into saw anymore. I really do have high hopes for this movie though. I'm still sad that i missed hatchet 2 though, i was way more excited about that one.
MiLeSx13x
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 4

New postby pantera11431 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 pm

while i do enjoy the story of saw. overall the movies have slipped progressively throughout the years. and with them doing the whole 3d thing. im sensing that we're in for a real stinker.
pantera11431
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 1
Relationship: Looking
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
XBox Live Gamertag: pantera11431
Favorite Quote: The Saw Is Family

New postby Monster8224 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:11 am

I am really looking forward to this. I just hope it gets a 3D blu-ray release because I probably won't get a chance to see it in theaters. I hope it's the last film in the series. It'll bring me into the movie more, knowing that it's the end of the entire series and if it IS the end, I should really pay attention, lol.
Monster8224
New User:
New User:

New postby krueger4653 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 am

I thought this series had run its course after part 3 but it kept going and going a lot longer than it really needed to. Really the only reason I kept watching them was because I wanted to know what happened to Cary Elwes from the first movie. With this one I'll see it in theaters but I'm not going to watch it in 3D. I don't think that will make the movie any better. It will either be a huge flop and fans of the franchise will be pissed, or it will be great.
krueger4653
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Next

Return to Horror Movie Reviews