Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…

Join HorrorBid's Brand New Classified Section Group Via Facebook - BUY, SELL & TRADE!

Bookmark and Share

HorrorBid presents: The Skeleton Crew! The show with it all... the latest horror news, interviews, reviews, debates and much more. Listen as Alex, Mike and Dan bring your favorite horror films to life. Get to know your favorite horror icons through these exclusive interviews.

Re: Join HorrorBid's Brand New Classified Section Group Via Facebook - BUY, SELL & TRADE!

New postby Robert Lee » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 pm

It is my favorite place to be, and I am there everyday. Want to say thanks and so my appreciation for the group. I love being a part of it. Thanks guys!!! -H85' :JASON:

:plastered:
Robert Lee
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Classic

Re: Join HorrorBid's Brand New Classified Section Group Via Facebook - BUY, SELL & TRADE!

New postby Corpsegrinder » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:40 pm

It's pretty cool! I've been looking at your guys stuff for sale a lot lately. :ME LIKES:
Corpsegrinder
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 6
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Previous

Return to The Skeleton Crew