Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

Holy Plot Holes! (TRAIN Movie Review)

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

Holy Plot Holes! (TRAIN Movie Review)

New postby BloodyAdored » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 am

Due to being single on Valentine's Day, I decided to spend my night watching a horror movie entitled Train (2008) starring Thora Birch and a bunch of other not so well known actors.

Summary (taken off of IMDB.com): In Europe, a group of American college athletes unknowingly board a train that will become one deadly ride.

My Review:
This movie had many plot holes and many moments where I literally face palmed in disappointment. Yet again this is another movie where I will make this comment: ALL SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKEUP ARTISTS SHOULD BE FORCED TO TAKE A HUMAN ANATOMY CLASS!!! Seriously, the opening scene we see someone being "skinned alive" and their skin is being peeled back like a f*cking orange!!!! A F*CKING ORANGE!!! ¬_¬ I swear this movie.... I feel like it's not even worth writing out a whole review analyzing the director, actors, lighting, setting, cinematography, etc. In fact, I'm not going to!
This movie was a 2 out 10 in my book. Too many plot holes and the f*cking orange skin peeling is just infuriating to me.
BloodyAdored
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 97
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Splatter
Favorite Quote: "Shut up and bleed"
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Holy Plot Holes! (TRAIN Movie Review)

New postby Corpsegrinder » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Good write up, I agree... This is a movie (in my opinion) that I love to hate. Its cool but not "well built".

This movie was produced "half-assed" but the original creator had a good idea.

I was simply disappointed, but still like the idea. :BangingHead:
Corpsegrinder
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 6
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher

Re: Holy Plot Holes! (TRAIN Movie Review)

New postby jackwrites » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:08 am

I agree with you....
But
I like this movie.
This movie is nice and interesting story.....
jackwrites
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign

Return to Horror Movie Reviews