Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…

You Think You Know The Story, I'm Pretty Sure You Don't! "The Cabin In The Woods" (Review)

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

Re: You Think You Know The Story, I'm Pretty Sure You Don't! "The Cabin In The Woods" (Rev

New postby Pennywise79 » Sun May 06, 2012 2:09 am

All I can say for the movie is that it is a must see. I've read a lot of reviews and I wouldn't classify it as horror. Yes you have grotesque creatures and towards the end is a blood bath but all in all it's more sci-fi/fantasy. A lot of twists and turns which I believe is what makes the movie so great. Expect the unexpected but even then don't get your hopes up because it just won't happen. All in all the movie has a good plot and considering to see it a second time. In conclusion, don't always root for the good guys, because in the end, you may still lose....
Pennywise79
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie

Re: You Think You Know The Story, I'm Pretty Sure You Don't! "The Cabin In The Woods" (Rev

New postby joshk1986 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 am

Absolutely brilliant film. The best horror I've seen since Halloween
joshk1986
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 3
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: Somebody blows their nose and you want to keep it?
Previous

Return to Horror Movie Reviews