Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

"The Bleeding House" - Scream Masters Review

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

"The Bleeding House" - Scream Masters Review

New postby Scream Masters » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:47 pm

"The Bleeding House'- Scream Masters Review

Dad- "What do you do for a living?"

Weirdo- "I cut people up!"

The family has many dark secrets. Early on, we get the sense that mental illness is the theme. My interest was slightly built while trying to decide the issue within the family. Is the mother a monster? Why’d the dad lose his job? Why are they alienated from the towns people? What is the huge thing in their past that they can’t escape?

Things get a bit more suspenseful when the family somewhat reluctantly welcomes a stranger into their home for the night. The writing of the movie sits below decent because the suspense just doesn’t grow and climax the way it should. Situationally realistic, the movie lacks the unexpected twist that the plot is centered on. There are two killers in this movie, there just isn’t much tension built upon their relationship.

http://youtu.be/Bb-RKHOvNzg

Certainly not a classic, this movie does have a few death scenes that are memorable. The special effects are nearly non-existent but the blood is believable. The actors do a good job, I’m not sure the director or writers urged them to full potential. Mental illness is a theme here but we just don’t get to experience the joy of a psychotic episode. Everything is very methodical and subdued while lacking the darkness that is presumably intended. This movie is inclusive to many viewers although it may not hold the their attention spans. The most thrilling part of this film comes from the monotone Texan serial killers insightful commentary. 0-10, I give it a generous 6. I would only watch this movie again if a friend really wanted to see it.
Scream Masters
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 1
Favorite Sub-Genre: Vampire
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Horror Movie Reviews