Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Breaking News: FRIDAY THE 13TH Hour Long Series Officially Announced!
Jason Voorhees has been a household name for many years. After being featured in a dozen f…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…
SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Has A New Trailer! See It Here!
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller's visually stunning Sin City gra…

My early review of "Red Lights" new paranormal thriller

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

My early review of "Red Lights" new paranormal thriller

New postby cauwel3 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Psychologist Margaret Matheson and her assistant study paranormal activity, which leads them to investigate a world-renowned psychic who has resurfaced years after his toughest critic mysteriously passed away.

Got to see an advanced screening of the film with a friend. After the film Cillian Murphy and Rodrigo Cortes (Buried) answered a few questions.To bad De Niro was not there. Got to meet Rodrigo and he personally told us to spread the word. Really cool stuff!! So of course I made a video review.

Director:Rodrigo Cortés
Writer:Rodrigo Cortés (screenplay)
Stars:Sigourney Weaver, Robert De Niro and Cillian Murphy

cauwel3
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 30
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Sci-Fi
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Horror Movie Reviews