Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Breaking News: FRIDAY THE 13TH Hour Long Series Officially Announced!
Jason Voorhees has been a household name for many years. After being featured in a dozen f…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…
SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Has A New Trailer! See It Here!
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller's visually stunning Sin City gra…

First Official Trailer for "Undead Apocalypse" (2nd Trailer added-6/5/12!)

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

First Official Trailer for "Undead Apocalypse" (2nd Trailer added-6/5/12!)

New postby maverick96 » Sat May 12, 2012 3:01 am

Hello all.

The first official trailer is up for the film I was apart of entitled "Undead Apocalypse". Everyone worked very hard on this project and we appreciate your support. Please enjoy the trailer and head over to the official Facebook page and LIKE us! While you're at it, feel free to swing by and LIKE my page. I will be updating it frequently with current projects I'm working on. Thanks everyone!

Undead Apocalypse

After a successful bio-attack by Islamic extremist terrorists that causes a sudden zombie outbreak, a small group of survivors at a university struggle to reach a professor's lab where a possible cure to the pathogen resides.

A Palma Real LLC Production in association with Sebastian Entertainment and DeMarco Films.

1st Trailer

Official Facebook page for "Undead Apocalypse"

http://www.facebook.com/UndeadApocalypse?ref=pb

Official Page for Andrew Lee Shelton

http://www.facebook.com/TheRealAndrewLeeShelton
maverick96
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 6
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Sci-Fi
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: First Official Trailer for "Undead Apocalypse" (2nd Trailer added-6/5/12!)

New postby maverick96 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Here's the newest trailer guys!

maverick96
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 6
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Sci-Fi

Return to Trailers and Videos