Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

Lots Of Spoilers Are Revealed In The Latest Teaser For Prometheus - WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

Lots Of Spoilers Are Revealed In The Latest Teaser For Prometheus - WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

New postby Brian Massey » Tue May 15, 2012 5:47 pm

I think my mom once told me as a kid that curiosity killed the cat... Oh how I wish I would've listened to mom this time! Some genius in the advertising department found it fitting to piece together a teaser trailer to help promote 'Prometheus' - the only problem is he/she decided to reveal some key scenes in the film which you can say are now EPIC spoilers!!

if you don't care about surprise, then by all means help yourself to a nice big heaping pile of Prometheus with a bunch of spoilers drizzled on top.

(Apparently FOX removed the teaser already from YouTube, so click on the image below to be redirected to the source video.)

On June 8th Ridley Scott, director of 'Alien' and 'Blade Runner,' returns to the genre he helped define. With 'Prometheus' he creates a groundbreaking mythology in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Patrick Wilson, Logan Marshall-Green, and Ben Foster star in the long awaited film which has been rated R for sci-fi violence including some intense images and brief language.

Source: the 'Bid
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Trailers and Videos