Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Addition To The Elm Street Prequel KRUEGER Is Here!
There are a lot of fans out there that are curious as to what all went on in Freddy Kruege…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…

The Uncensored Teaser Trailer For The Remake Of 'Maniac' Is Here!

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

The Uncensored Teaser Trailer For The Remake Of 'Maniac' Is Here!

New postby Brian Massey » Thu May 17, 2012 12:08 am

As the Cannes Film Festival draws closer, my curiosity grows greater for one film in particular, and that's Franck Khalfoun's Maniac remake. Elijah Wood stars as a deranged serial killer Frank Zito, a role that was originated by the late great Joe Spinell.

An early teaser trailer for the film has now surfaced online, although it seems to be incomplete it does satisfy my curiosity a great deal, and I'll be the first to admit that it does look very creepy and the violence seems to be just as intense as it was in the original from William Lustig. So check it out below and see if your level of intrigue is as high as mine currently is.

"Just when the streets seemed safe, a serial killer with a fetish for scalps is back and on the hunt." In the remake, "Frank (Wood) is the withdrawn owner of a mannequin store, but his life changes when young artist Anna appears asking for his help with her new exhibition. As their friendship develops and Frank's obsession escalates, it becomes clear that she has unleashed a long-repressed compulsion to stalk and kill. Actress Nora Arnezeder is playing Anna."

Maniac is directed by Franck Khalfoun (P2, Wrong Turn at Tahoe) from a script by Alexandre Aja, Grégory Levasseur & C.A. Rosenberg.

Source: First Showing
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: The Uncensored Teaser Trailer For The Remake Of 'Maniac' Is Here!

New postby cauwel3 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:38 am

Looks better than I thought it would. :slasher:
cauwel3
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 30
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Sci-Fi

Return to Trailers and Videos