Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

Uncap Your Can Of Bug Spray, Because The International Trailer For 'Sucker' Has Arrived

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

Uncap Your Can Of Bug Spray, Because The International Trailer For 'Sucker' Has Arrived

New postby Brian Massey » Thu May 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Who doesn't like a good old-fashioned monster movie complete with over-the-top gore, real special F/X and a tagline that reads "Payback's An Itch" ? If your frantically screaming me, me ,me... then check out the latest international trailer for a film that I'm eagerly anticipating and try to keep in mind that "there's a new hero in town, and man is he good lookin'."

In the film, "Jim Crawley is having a really bad day. He gets fired from his job at the nuclear power plant, his car is impounded, and he discovers his wife having an affair. To make matters worse, Jim gets himself abducted by an evil scientist looking to conduct human testing for a vaccine against a deadly mosquito borne virus spreading across the planet. It turns out that years of exposure to nuclear radiation and rabid mosquito DNA don't mix very well, and Jim transforms into a half-man/half-mosquito, hellbent on revenge. Sucker… payback's an itch."

Sucker is directed and produced by Michael Manasseri. Kimberley Kates, and Stephen Eckelberry are also credited as producers of the film. Genre favorite Lloyd Kaufman stars alongside Kimberley Kates, Monty Bane, Ricky Wayne, Jordan Trovillion, and Danny Mooney.

Stay tuned for more.

Source: the 'Bid
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Trailers and Videos