Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

Grab Your Vomit Bucket, It's The Brand New Teaser For Adam Sotelo's 'Perseveration'

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

Grab Your Vomit Bucket, It's The Brand New Teaser For Adam Sotelo's 'Perseveration'

New postby Brian Massey » Thu May 31, 2012 9:22 am

EXCLUSIVE: Being billed as "the most offensive, disturbing, grotesque independent film of all time," Adam Sotelo's first feature film Perseveration looks like it may send more then a few weak-stomached wussies running for the bathroom, and judging by the latest teaser which just arrived in our inbox, I may be one of those wussies!

In the film, "A young boy(Joshua)'s journey into survival after being born into a inbred religious cult quickly turns sour.
Locked in a cage, starved, & beaten his whole life he witnesses a murder in the church where he has been held captive
Being taught a skewed religion & being held captive takes a tole on his mentality as he grows into a monster.
Acting out on his disgusting, depraved & violent urges towards the "Non believers" as he was brought up in the quiet abandoned town in Hancock New york Where The inbred cult family lived. "

"With a face hidden from society for so long, a tortured soul, And a skewed belief, he roams the streets looking for the next sinner to cross his path.

So... We ask you... What would you do if your religion was defiled?"

Perseveration is a Hellsgate Pictures production written and directed by Sotelo, look for all the controversy to unfold later on in the year.

Josh Potter & Chelsea Levine star.

Source: the 'Bid
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Grab Your Vomit Bucket, It's The Brand New Teaser For Adam Sotelo's 'Perseveration'

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:55 pm

This takes place in Hancock?? LOL. I live about 2 hours from there and went to school with a girl from that town. Thats hilarious.. I'll definitely see this and give her shit about it next time i see her.

BTW Hancock is the str8 boonies! One time, in the middle of the night, i was driving back from New York City ALONE and i realized my gas light was on right around Hancock... Needless to say, i was scared for my life right up until i pulled into a gas station in Deposit. It was hectic. I definitely wouldn't want to run out of gas out there.

EDIT: Ok after watching the trailer i might NOT be seeing this one. And that was just the trailer!
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.

Re: Grab Your Vomit Bucket, It's The Brand New Teaser For Adam Sotelo's 'Perseveration'

New postby indygogo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 pm

This is gonna be tough to watch but I am still excited as hell to see what these guys can do. It looks INTENSE!
indygogo
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 8
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher

Return to Trailers and Videos