Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…

Showtime Gives Us A Speedy Look At What's In Store For The 7th Season Of 'Dexter'

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

Showtime Gives Us A Speedy Look At What's In Store For The 7th Season Of 'Dexter'

New postby Brian Massey » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:08 pm

If you're a fan of the hit Dexter, then brace yourself for a brand new teaser that those sneaky bastards at Showtime released today revealing a bunch of new footage from the upcoming season. A bit of advice while viewing this schmorgesborg of imagery - don't blink, and be prepared to hit the pause button - A LOT!!

Yvonne Strahovski, Calista Flockhart, Matt Gerald, Ray Stevenson, Jason Gedrick, and Katia Winter join series regulars Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter, Desmond Harrington, C.S. Lee, Lauren Vélez, David Zayas, and James Remar.

Look for the 7th season of Dexter to debut on September 30th.

Source: Showtime
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Showtime Gives Us A Speedy Look At What's In Store For The 7th Season Of 'Dexter'

New postby zombie7666 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 am

not much but better than nothin :p
I so hope this season is better than the last... love this series but I found season 6 really dragged on..
zombie7666
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie
Favorite Quote: I am the Devil, and I am here to do the Devil's wo

Return to Trailers and Videos