Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…

The First Clip For 'The Possession' Will Leave Your Throat Feeling Sore

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

The First Clip For 'The Possession' Will Leave Your Throat Feeling Sore

New postby Brian Massey » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:00 pm

OK, so you've probably seen the trailer for The Possession about a dozen times by now -- and if you're like me then, I'm pretty sure that there's one scene in particular that stands out above all the rest...

Check out the full clip for the "infamous" below, and then I dare you to run to the bathroom and open your mouth in front of the mirror.

Based on true events, The Possession is the terrifying story of how one family must unite in order to survive the wrath of an unspeakable evil. Clyde (Morgan) and Stephanie Brenek (Sedgwick) see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Kyra Sedgwick, Madison Davenport, and Natasha Calis star.

Look for the Dybbuk Box to be opened in theaters on August 31st.

Source: the 'Bid
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Trailers and Videos