Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Addition To The Elm Street Prequel KRUEGER Is Here!
There are a lot of fans out there that are curious as to what all went on in Freddy Kruege…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…

The Official Trailer For Season 7 Of Dexter Is Finally Here!

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

The Official Trailer For Season 7 Of Dexter Is Finally Here!

New postby Brian Massey » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm sure as you may have noticed -- today has been a rather boring day for horror related news, however we did manage to find one needle hidden in the day's haystack.

The full official trailer for the new season of Dexter Season 7 has arrived to save the day, and as always we have the goods to share with you.

Yvonne Strahovski, Santiago Cabrera, Calista Flockhart, Matt Gerald, Ray Stevenson, Jason Gedrick, and Katia Winter will join series regulars Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter, Desmond Harrington, C.S. Lee, Lauren Vélez, David Zayas, and James Remar for this years season of Dexter. Look for murder and mayhem to begin once again on September 30th.

In Episode 7.01, "Are You...?" After witnessing her brother kill Travis Marshall, Debra (Jennifer Carpenter) attempts to reconcile with Dexter (Michael C. Hall) while struggling to cover up their involvement with the murder. Meanwhile Detective Mike Anderson (Billy Brown) has an unfortunate run-in, Quinn (Desmond Harrington) and Batista (David Zayas) begin to make amends, and LaGuerta (Lauren Velez) finds evidence that causes her to re-think the closed Bay Harbor Butcher case.

Source: the 'Bid
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: The Official Trailer For Season 7 Of Dexter Is Finally Here!

New postby culi88 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Too great, I will share with my friends. Luckily I found this thread.
culi88
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie

Return to Trailers and Videos