Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…

Allow Me To Introduce You To Some HorrorBid Contributors That You Must Follow!

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Re: Allow Me To Introduce You To Some HorrorBid Contributors That You Must Follow!

New postby indygogo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 pm

You guys and girls get all A+ from me! My wife and I come to this site nearly everyday and the amount of content is nothing short of incredible. Thanks for all you do!
indygogo
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 8
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher

Re: Allow Me To Introduce You To Some HorrorBid Contributors That You Must Follow!

New postby dew » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Very honored to me mentioned in such great company, and by such a great writer at that!
I really enjoy reading and writing here! The fan-driven content is a welcome change from what can often seem a canned response elsewhere.
Plus, it's great to have a place to say things like "That blood spatter was just not realistic" and see responses like "I totally agree" instead of "WHY DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?!" XD
dew
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 76
Favorite Sub-Genre: Vampire
Favorite Quote: We all go a little mad sometimes.

New postby ObscureCinema101 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Thanks a ton, Matt. My whole goal coming here was to share some genre offerings the horror community may not know about, and this lets me know I've done my job. You keep writing your articles and I'll keep writing mine. Thanks a million!
ObscureCinema101
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 106
Favorite Quote: "I kick ass for the Lord!"

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm

And just so you guys know, I was unaware but found it really cool, once you hit 50 HorrorBid headlines you are promoted to an Elite HorrorBid Headliner. Now my name is in red. I got a kick-ass hand made sig banner and I hold my head up just a little bit higher when I walk into a movie theater with other fellow horror freaks, lol!
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532

New postby HorrorDaily » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 am

Seeing my name listed with such talented writers leaves me quite honored. But I got to say, you made me feel really young lol :p
And I agree with everyone one else, you need to be on that list to.
HorrorDaily
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 104
Relationship: Looking
Favorite Sub-Genre: Monster
Favorite Quote: Good, Bad, I'm The Guy With The Gun

New postby Matt_Molgaard » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:51 am

HorrorDaily wrote:Seeing my name listed with such talented writers leaves me quite honored. But I got to say, you made me feel really young lol :p
And I agree with everyone one else, you need to be on that list to.

thats okay, you ARE really young! Enjoy it while it lasts! lmfao
Matt_Molgaard
Public Relations Consultant
Public Relations Consultant

Headlines: 380
Relationship: Married
Favorite Quote: Welcome to primetime bitch!

New postby Kiki_Freddy's_girl » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:15 pm

This really makes me want to get into the whole headlining thing. I love reading all of you guys's articles. You're all just plain awesome.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Quote: Bitches and whores.
PreviousNext

Return to Horror Movie Talk