Look for this Blu-ray gem to hit streets in 1080p on October 24th.
Special features include:
- Portrait: The Making of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
- The Serial Killers: Henry Lee Lucas
- Interview with Director John McNaughton
- John McNaughton in conversation with Nigel Floyd
- Censorship History
- Deleted Scenes and Outtakes with commentary by John McNaughton
- Stills Gallery
- Original storyboards
(Actual Artwork may differ)
Based on the harrowing true story of one of America's most notorious mass-murderers, Henry Lee Lucas (portrayed with a dead-eye passivity by a scarily resonant Michael Rooker), John McNaughton's Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer builds to a disquieting and horrific climax and provides a sobering, nightmarish glimpse into a deranged and damaged mind. On its initial release, America's MPAA gave the film the notorious X-rating, claiming that they "wouldn't know where to begin cutting". While in Britain, Chief Censor James Ferman took a whole year to give the film a certificate. "One of our psychologists said the film was remarkably accurate," he argued, effectively giving it its best review.