Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

Will We Ever See Ghostbusters 2 On Blu-Ray? Dan Aykroyd Has Your Answer...

Bookmark and Share

Discussion of current and upcoming DVD or Blu-ray releases, technical specifications only. Film discussion itself should be saved for the correct category.

Will We Ever See Ghostbusters 2 On Blu-Ray? Dan Aykroyd Has Your Answer...

New postby Brian Massey » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm

If your a fan of the Ghostbusters series, then you probably watched your copy of the first Ghostbusters film on Blu-ray about a 103 times, hoping that the day will soon come forth when Ghostbusters 2 finally receives the same Blu-ray treatment as its predecessor. Sadly that day hasn't arrived yet.

But according to Dan Aykroyd, who took to his Twitter account, it's a comin'... Here's what he had to say, "GB2 on Blu-ray - it's definitely coming out (with some extras/commentary)."

Well thank you very much Mr. Aykrord, could you been any more vaguer? We're all getting tired of waiting. Hell, even BooMan's favorite movie of all time has been available on Blu-ray for almost years...(For those of you who don't know, I'm talking about TROLL 2!!)

I guess for now, we'll have to just keep on dreaming, and hopefully word will come soon.

Source: Twitter
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to DVD/Blu-rays