Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…

8 Film Collections

Bookmark and Share

Discussion of current and upcoming DVD or Blu-ray releases, technical specifications only. Film discussion itself should be saved for the correct category.

8 Film Collections

New postby ghostkiller » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:45 pm

:gotcha: I don't understand why that these collections can't have good movies in them. I bought one a few days ago and it had about two decent movies and 6 stupid ones. If they would put good movies in them it would be a really good deal since it's only about 10 bucks. These movies should be better and if they're not going to be good they shouldn't be sold in the collections that are really cheap. That's mainly because if you see 8 movies for 10 bucks you're going to buy it then you just get ripped off when you could have just got one good movie for 10 bucks.
ghostkiller
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 1
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: I exercise by swinging my machete
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to DVD/Blu-rays