Look for the film to make its debut onto the North American Blu-ray format on October 30th.
Special Features Include:
- New high-definition digital restoration, approved by director Roman Polanski, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the Blu-ray edition
- New interviews with Polanski, actor Mia Farrow, and producer Robert Evans
- Komeda, Komeda, a feature-length documentary on the life and work of jazz musician and composer Krzysztof Komeda, who wrote the score for Rosemaryâ€™s Baby
- 1997 radio interview with author Ira Levin from Leonard Lopateâ€™s WNYC program New York and Company on the 1967 novel, the sequel, and the film
- A booklet featuring an essay by critic Ed Park and Levinâ€™s afterword for the 2003 New American Library edition of his novel, in which he discusses its and the filmâ€™s origins