Courtesy of Big Bad Toy Store we now have our first look at McFarlane's second assortment of TV series-based Walking Dead action figures, which can be pre-ordered HERE.
Slated to hit store shelves in October 2012 -- just in time for season 3 -- comes a whole new batch of figures which can be seen below.
- Rick Grimes 2 – Figure features interchangeable hands to hold multiple weapons, along with 14 points of articulation. Additional accessories include removable revolver, rifle with strap, and animal control stick for zombie catching.
- Shane Walsh – Rick’s partner and loyal friend has become the antagonist of season two. Shane is featured in tactical attire with a shaved head and features a gun raising play-action, ready to pick off zombies with his single-barrel shotgun.
- Bicycle Girl Zombie – Figure features an eerie reaching motion play-action while lying on her base. Accessories include a damaged cell phone and jeans, as seen in webisodes.
- Well Zombie – Figure includes 9 points of articulation with a pull-apart play-action that reveals his soft gooey guts inside. Accessories include attached rope and canned ham.
- RV Zombie – During the opening scene of season two, one of the most intense scenes happens as a mob of flesh-eating zombies swarm the group. Unaware of the flesh-eating zombie onslaught, Andrea becomes trapped in the recreational vehicle when one climbs aboard. Under attack from this “RV” Zombie, Andrea fights back, stabbing the zombie in the eyeball with a screwdriver. This zombie figure simulates that scene with a flip-back head play-action and a removable screwdriver in it's eye.