Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…

'Blacula' Is Finally Coming From Amok Time Toys!

Bookmark and Share

From masks, props, figures, posters, magazines, costumes, comics and everywhere in between. This is a horror collectors dream spot!

'Blacula' Is Finally Coming From Amok Time Toys!

New postby Brian Massey » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:47 pm

BLACULA IS COMING! Since it was initially announced almost 4 years ago, The Blacula figure from Amok Time Toys has been delayed due mostly to the 2008 economic downturn, coupled by spiraling gas prices as well as labor prices. And as they stated in their in original statements "for all items we produce production will begin once enough interest/preorders are made". Well it's taken some time but Blacula will finally be available in January 2013 - and I for one can't wait to finally add this must-have piece to my collection!

"Rising From the Echoing Corridors of Hell, An Awesome Being of the Supernatural - With Satanic Power of Sheer Dread. Chained Forever to a Slavery More Vile Than Any Before Endured...Blacula!" This Soul Cinema classic is a 12in (1/6th scale) collectors figure with three interchangeable heads. Collectors item features an exact likeness to William Marshall as Blacula, high quality movie accurate outfit and fully poseable 1/6th scale body. Blacula includes 3 different interchangeable heads: Prince Mamuwalde, Blacula and Blacula defeated. This Bloodsucker, Deadlier than Dracula, is packaged in a deluxe 4-color window box with a fifth panel. "BLACULA His Bite Was Outta Site"! PRE-ORDER NOW!

Source: Amok Time
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: 'Blacula' Is Finally Coming From Amok Time Toys!

New postby Nightmareblade17 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Ok this is were I draw the line once and for all .
Nightmareblade17
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Ghost/Haunt

Return to Horror Collectibles