Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…

The most inconsiderate moviegoer you've ever encountered!

Bookmark and Share

General talk about movies, television, music, technology, etc.

Re: THE MOST INCONSIDERATE MOVIEGOER YOU'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED!

New postby Swimming~In~Blood » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:38 pm

i hate people who feel the need to drop their foot on your arm rest like its for them. or people who chew food like they have been living in somalia for the last years. i also hate people who get pissed when im trying to toke my 1-hitter while watching a movie lol
Swimming~In~Blood
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0

New postby kaizu » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:29 am

I was watching Spidey3 and the teenager next to me was flipping open his celluar each time Parker would change to Spiderman :horse:

Sitting in a unpacked theatre and a woman sits beside me telling me to move my arm and drinks when it's not her side of the seat :violent: :violent:

Do they have ladies day in theatres in the states? When women can buy tickets for half the price.
I went to see LOTR by myself,got there early,sat way in the middle,and didn't know what day it was. Before I knew it I was the only male audience in the whole theatre...Whoa... :smokin:
kaizu
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

New postby kweandee » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Swimming~In~Blood wrote:i also hate people who get pissed when im trying to toke my 1-hitter while watching a movie lol

LOL I miss smoking in the movie theather :sad:
kweandee
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 1

New postby DaShape » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:48 am

Well,

Booman and I went and saw a couple movies today in the old cinema for a change. . . . and guess what? This was the largest theater that could seat hundreds and some guy comes in and sits in our row only a couple seats away . . ..

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
DaShape
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 1

New postby Sourfacedbastard » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 pm

I haven't been to the cinema in years due to morons either eating, talking on phones, or putting their feet on the back of my chair. When I watch a film I want complete silence and it's too much hassle and complete waste of money if I'm always being interrupted so I now just watch them at home instead. The second to last time I went to the cinema I had some complete moron put his feet on the back of my chair and threw popcorn at a friend of mine. He stopped when I blew a fuse and stood up. He then realized he'd made a massive mistake when he saw I was twice as big as him and I then in a round about way threatened to reshape his nose if he continued. Him and his friend were the first ones out of the door once the film had finished.
Sourfacedbastard
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups!

New postby quietonthesetstudios » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 pm

I would have to say shit head kids that come to theaters with all of their friends and just sit there and act like a bunch of fuck heads. Fucking cell phones ringing and the dumb asshole that goes HELLO to be cool. Fucking little idiots! I also hate people who talk during movies! Can't people just sit the fuck still and watch a movie without talking about something for an hour and a half. Its like they come to the theaters to hang out. People who throw shit in the theaters piss me off. People who spill soda and make the floor sticky also piss me off. Babies........Who the fuck brings a baby into a loud theater in the dark with them?????????? Stupid fucking people do------- :violent:

I also hate when people kick or bump my seat during a movie.

The thing that pisses me off the most out of anything is the fucking slobs that shove pop corn in their face like they will die if they don't have a constant flow of air puff grease coming into their blood stream. I can't stand listening to them chew and smack their lips. I have turned around to tell people to shut the fuck up and stop eating like a god damn slob so many times at this point I just get up and get my money back now.

If your going to go out and see a movie be considerate and quiet in the theater. This reminds me of a time I went to go and see independence day and after the credits started rolling there was a man shouting and a shit head kid talking trash. A few seconds later the guy grabbed the kid and threw him two rows down. It was awesome :ME LIKES: :ME LIKES: The cops arrested him and the little fucker was outside of the theater crying like a bitch....Good times :plastered:
quietonthesetstudios
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

New postby Snoballz » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Right on Scott! Exactly the reasons I don't go to the theater anymore. My last trip to see a movie was over a year ago, you can read about that experience on page one of this thread. :lol:

I prefer to watch movies at home now. I can sit back, drink a beer, pause for bathroom and smoke breaks, and enjoy the movie without some cocknozzle interrupting my movie.

I've even set rules for movies at my home. 1) No talking unless necessary and 2) watch the damn movie. How hard is that? There is a particular married couple that are no longer allowed in my house while a movie is playing since they constantly talk, refuse to pay attention, and then, 5 minutes later ask me, "Why is he running from them?" AARRRGGGHHH!!! Dammit!!! You are watching the same friggin' movie as I am!!! :Murder-Suicide:
Snoballz
Maniac:
Maniac:

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment