Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

Veteran Actor Richard Lynch Dead at 76

Bookmark and Share

Doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Veteran Actor Richard Lynch Dead at 76

New postby aceofspades70 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:57 pm

R.I.P. Richard Lynch

Veteran thesp Richard Lynch was found in his home in Palm Springs, California on June 19th, 2012. Details of his death are currently unknown. He was 76. Lynch is survived by his brother Barry and his wife Lily. Best known for portraying villains in films and television, Lynch will be dearly missed in the horror industry. Lynch has appeared in films such as Bad Dreams, Puppet Master III, Rob Zombie's Halloween and his last credited appearance will also be in another Zombie film -- The Lords of Salem.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ies-at-76/
aceofspades70
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 32
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Veteran Actor Richard Lynch Dead at 76

New postby aceofspades70 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 pm

On a personal note...I particularly loved his performance as 'Rostov' in "Invasion U.S.A."

"Tell Rostov...it's time to die."
aceofspades70
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 32

Re: Veteran Actor Richard Lynch Dead at 76

New postby UberJason78 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:16 am

Well, at one time we all got to go...but Richard Lynch did some nice evil characters...for me his part in Puppet Master III was bad-assed and ended very well. The other part was the principal of Mikey Myers' and there he was very believable for the short period in the movie. Nice to see an actor doing various things ( that's what I like about the RZ films...casting older actors and see how great they still are)

Either way, sad to lose this versatile actor, may he rest in peace, and his family doing well.
UberJason78
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Quote: Shut your hole honey, mine's making money

Return to Off Topic