Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Addition To The Elm Street Prequel KRUEGER Is Here!
There are a lot of fans out there that are curious as to what all went on in Freddy Kruege…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…

NIGHTMARE CREATURES - a game begging to be remade

Bookmark and Share

General talk about movies, television, music, technology, etc.

NIGHTMARE CREATURES - a game begging to be remade

New postby skum13 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Nightmare Creatures begins its story in 1666, When a devil worshiping cult 'the brotherhood of Hecate' are conducting experiments in London as they try to develop an elixir that would endow them with superhuman powers, so they can take over the town.
As there experiments grow wrong and instead of creating there intended super humans they create a group of Nightmarish creatures, they intend on using these as an army.
All to soon things go terribly wrong as one of them sets the headquarters on fire resulting in the first Great fire of London.

The game takes place in 1834 when London falls victim to several evil occurrences. Monster sightings are reported along with news of people mutating into ungodly creatures, and that the dead are waking from their graves and walking amongst the living.

I think this game is begging to be remade and released on the 360 and/or PS3 as it has a fantastic story and contains all the scares for a great horror game.
Containing a satanic cult, werewolves, demons, zombies, spiders, rats, gargoyles, faceless men, octopus and Pepys' Monsters in which all have there own varied difficulty and in which you can play as, if you complete the game.

This is one of the first games i remember playing on the PS1 and one of the games that first gave me nightmares at a young age.

Putting this game into the hands of game creators with the software and graphics we have now would be amazing, especially if they went more in depth with the story line.. it would bring back nightmares for sure!

I know this site is all about horror films and is read over and over by people all over the world for the gruesome news, gorey previews and goresome reviews, but if there is any one in touch with game designers then
GET ON IT! This would be a winner
skum13
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 14
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie
XBox Live Gamertag: skum13
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Entertainment