Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

New Blood Covered Screenshots For Resident Evil 4 HD

Bookmark and Share

General talk about movies, television, music, technology, etc.

New Blood Covered Screenshots For Resident Evil 4 HD

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 pm

NOT THE CHAINSAW GUY!!!

As some of you know, Capcom's masterpiece Resident Evil 4 Is being re-released on the Playstation Network and XBOX live starting on September 20th. You might ask, "Why spend $19.99 on a game that came out almost seven years ago?" Thats where i come in.

Heres why:

- Instead of dusting off your old PS2 or Gamecube every time you want to run through this instant classic, you will have it digitally on your current generation console. Its as easy as "point and click". I can't tell you how many times i've wanted to play this game but was just too damn lazy to find my PS2 and get it up and running. (assuming it still works)

- Re-live the memories in sparkling HD. Need i say more? The graphics are all re-done and looking better than ever. RE4 already looked AMAZING back in 2005. Just the thought of playing this game in HD is enough to make any RE fan's mouth water.

- Trophy and Achievement compatible. This will be more important to some than others. If you don't know/care about trophies/achievements, who cares?! The first two bullets are more than enough to have you sold on this re-release.

Now for some new screenshots in sparkling* HD.

Is anybody else as excited as i am?
all HD screenshots taken from IGN.com
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: New Blood Covered Screenshots For Resident Evil 4 HD

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:12 pm

No takers?! C'mon guys, its only the highest ranked Survival Horror game of all time. (12th highest ranked video-game of all time)

ITS A BIG DEAL. lol

I figured HorrorBid would be crawling with RE fans.
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.

Re: New Blood Covered Screenshots For Resident Evil 4 HD

New postby TommyDoyle » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 am

I might be picking this up :) I loved this game :powerofchrist:
TommyDoyle
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0

Return to Entertainment