Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Breaking News: FRIDAY THE 13TH Hour Long Series Officially Announced!
Jason Voorhees has been a household name for many years. After being featured in a dozen f…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…
SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Has A New Trailer! See It Here!
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller's visually stunning Sin City gra…

WINNER ANNOUNCED - CONTEST: Welcome To FRIGHT NIGHT! - Free To Enter!

Bookmark and Share

Doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Re: CONTEST: Welcome To FRIGHT NIGHT! - Free To Enter!

New postby Throwdown10/31 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:21 am

"Welcome to Fright Night"!!! Can't wait!
Throwdown10/31
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0

New postby skum13 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 am

I'm not as pumped up as i should be about this film, As vampire films just aren't the same as they used to be and the remakes of vampire films these days suck so bad that they may as well be starring a toothless gramp vamp!

On the other hand this could be the film that remakes the vampire films of today and sends all the other films to the dentist to have there fangs filed down before being kicked back in to starring in high school flicks in which twilight should be the star for!
skum13
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 14
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie
XBox Live Gamertag: skum13

New postby skum13 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am

I'm not as excited as i am about other remakes of films nor as pumped as i should be for this, As vampire films just aren't the same as they used to be and the remakes of vampire films these days suck so bad that they may as well be starring a toothless gramp vamp!

On the other hand this could be the film that remakes the vampire films of today and sends all the other films to the dentist to have there fangs filed down before being kicked back in to starring in high school flicks in which twilight should be the star for!
skum13
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 14
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie
XBox Live Gamertag: skum13

New postby Eviledgurl » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:04 am

Well I am very excited to see this remake...the original is by far my favorite movie ever! The original had a great cast, great storyline, great music, etc. From what I've seen in the previews to this one, it looks like it will do some justice and throw away crappy remakes. Sure, I wish Stephen Geoffreys coulda had a cameo but cmon...even Chris Sarandon makes an appearance! This is going to be so cool, Brewster!!! :ME LIKES:
Eviledgurl
New User:
New User:

Favorite Sub-Genre: Vampire
Favorite Quote: Oh youre so cool Brewster!

New postby ThatmovieNerd » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 am

I'd be excited to see this remake if I won some tickets to see the movie. :cool:
ThatmovieNerd
New User:
New User:

Favorite Sub-Genre: Sci-Fi

New postby gore210 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:42 pm

I am fucking excited for this remake! I know a lot of peaople hate remakes but i love them! :powerofchrist:
gore210
New User:
New User:

New postby Piman334 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Thanks for having this contest. I can take or leave a remake. Because just like any film they turn out to be something that i like or don't like. I loved the original Fright Night and we will always have that film to watch and enjoy. So even if this new version is bad there are no worries right? From what I have seen in the trailers the new film looks like it is something that I would enjoy. And if I get the chance to see it for free it is all the better for me.

Because lets face facts going to see a new film at theaters is always a gamble. One puts down there often hard earned money to be entertained for a couple of hours. When we don't get the entertainment experience we hoped for it just plain sucks :Sucking: This is why the movie rental industry is so huge. It is often a safer bet to get a netflix account and wait for a film to become available on that service. One can then just rent the film and watch it on your home theater system for a fraction of the cost of going to a multi-plex to see a film. So if the movie is not to your liking you saved money. If you love the film you can watch it multiple times for again a fraction of the cost. :plastered: Wow sorry for the ramble and again thanks for the contest. :HellYeah:
Piman334
Stalker:
Stalker:

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic