Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…

Name the HorrorBid "Slasher" Guy Contest - Win Signed THE INNKEEPERS Posters & Tons More!

Bookmark and Share

Doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Re: Name the HorrorBid "Slasher" Guy Contest - Win Signed THE INNKEEPERS Posters & Tons Mo

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Wed May 02, 2012 2:21 pm

fanger54 wrote:Who Won??

I don't want to speak for Justin but I know he is going through some family issues right now. If he doesn't pick the winners in the next day or so I will get with everyone and see what we are going to do.
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532

Re: Name the HorrorBid "Slasher" Guy Contest - Win Signed THE INNKEEPERS Posters & Tons Mo

New postby fanger54 » Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Sorry if my asking seemed rude or rushy , i was just curious as to who had won this contest. i dont know anyone involved in the contest so i had no idea that something outside of the site was going on ... honestly id rather know that things are getting better for him then who won ,
fanger54
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie
XBox Live Gamertag: FANGER1984

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Wed May 02, 2012 8:08 pm

His Name is Clarence. He is a farmer. One stormy night, college kids were camping on his land and accidently killed him. Now he is a supernatural entity and kills college students. Pretty original right?
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.
Previous

Return to Off Topic