Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…

Name the HorrorBid "Slasher" Guy Contest - Win Signed THE INNKEEPERS Posters & Tons More!

Bookmark and Share

Doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Re: Name the HorrorBid "Slasher" Guy Contest - Win Signed THE INNKEEPERS Posters & Tons Mo

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Wed May 02, 2012 2:21 pm

fanger54 wrote:Who Won??

I don't want to speak for Justin but I know he is going through some family issues right now. If he doesn't pick the winners in the next day or so I will get with everyone and see what we are going to do.
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532

Re: Name the HorrorBid "Slasher" Guy Contest - Win Signed THE INNKEEPERS Posters & Tons Mo

New postby fanger54 » Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Sorry if my asking seemed rude or rushy , i was just curious as to who had won this contest. i dont know anyone involved in the contest so i had no idea that something outside of the site was going on ... honestly id rather know that things are getting better for him then who won ,
fanger54
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie
XBox Live Gamertag: FANGER1984

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Wed May 02, 2012 8:08 pm

His Name is Clarence. He is a farmer. One stormy night, college kids were camping on his land and accidently killed him. Now he is a supernatural entity and kills college students. Pretty original right?
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.
Previous

Return to Off Topic