Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…

'Grimm': Why You Should Be Watching!

Bookmark and Share

HBO, Showtime, SyFy, FearNet, Chiller, AMC and the list goes on and on. What horror related shows do you watch and love?

Re: 'Grimm': Why You Should Be Watching!

New postby Matt_Molgaard » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Ed Reilly wrote:I've been following this show since the beginning and I love it. My only complaint, like yours, is the CGI use, especially in the small transformation scenes. They look ridiculous, but I look past that two seconds and enjoy the show. Being a huge Supernatural fan this series sort of reminds me of the first few seasons of Supernatural where it's more of a monster-of-the-week concept. I know a lot of people don't like that, but I really do. It lets us get into the series without having to follow each and every episode which might happen since it's in a conflicting timeslot as Supernatural (thank God for Supernatural being shown on another channel later and for On Demand).
I'm hoping that this series will be a hit and continue on for later seasons and they'll increase the budget for better effects.

it's actually gotten a lot of good reviews, so I'm pretty optimistic that we'll see some marked improvements if we get to season 2.
Matt_Molgaard
Public Relations Consultant
Public Relations Consultant

Headlines: 380
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: Welcome to primetime bitch!

Re: 'Grimm': Why You Should Be Watching!

New postby gummi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:04 am

I don't know what it is with me and these new genre offerings like Grimm and American Horror Story, but I just can't seem to get into them. I watched the first few episodes of both, and they didn't hold my interest. I've had the third and fourth episode of Grimm on my DVR since mid November, but I can't get up the motivation to watch them. I completely bailed on American Horror Story, but I'm not quite ready to give up on Grimm yet.
gummi
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 3
Previous

Return to Television