Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…

THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON 2 Mid-Season Finale Ends With A Bang & Strong Ratings

Bookmark and Share

HBO, Showtime, SyFy, FearNet, Chiller, AMC and the list goes on and on. What horror related shows do you watch and love?

Re: THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON 2 Mid-Season Finale Ends With A Bang & Strong Ratings

New postby gummi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:52 pm

allycat2488 wrote:I really didnt make the connection for about 15 seconds then it was totally a HOLY SHIT moment!

Same here. Sophia was pretty much a throw-away character, to the point that I couldn't accurately describe what she looked like before that last episode. It took me a few seconds to fully realize what was happening. I'm glad to see that they're starting to develop some of the other characters more, like Glen and Daryl; incidentally, Daryl has become my favorite character on the show this season. T-Dog and Sophia's mom (I can't even remember her name) definitely still need some work. I read that another character is going to bite the dust before the end of the season, so I wouldn't be surprised to see one of those two go.
gummi
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 3

Re: THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON 2 Mid-Season Finale Ends With A Bang & Strong Ratings

New postby allycat2488 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:30 am

One of the best things about the comic was no one was safe. Anybody could meet their end at any moment. I hope they bring a little more unpredictability into the series. And someone asked me recently if Darryl's brother died and I couldnt accurately answer them... does anybody know if Micheal Rookers character died or are we just assuming he's out there and will return unexpectedly?
allycat2488
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Looking
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: Showgirls, absolutely frightening!

New postby marryjames » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:04 am

Walking Dead is one of mine fav. Tv show I love this show.Watch this show online free.It's second season was great I think this show win many awards.
New User:
New User:

Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy

New postby lorrarose » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:55 pm

No doubts, It was best yet , That's why it has won lots of awards. I watched it powerful endings in finale scene. I agree some episodes were boring. But I watched bulk of interesting episodes also that's I count in my favourite list.
lorrarose
New User:
New User:

Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Previous

Return to Television