Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

Breaking News: There IS Hope For a Second Season of 'Death Valley'!

Bookmark and Share

HBO, Showtime, SyFy, FearNet, Chiller, AMC and the list goes on and on. What horror related shows do you watch and love?

Breaking News: There IS Hope For a Second Season of 'Death Valley'!

New postby Matt_Molgaard » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:53 pm

The Bidite nation knows how heavily I've campaigned for MTV's pseudo doc/mocumentary series, Death Valley. The first season kicked absolute ass, and while the show hasn't toppled ratings charts, it's a program well worth a second season. Up until this point we've had virtually zero indication that MTV had any interest in continuing on with the show; that all just changed about five minutes ago.

Death Valley executive producer, Tim Healy didn't have too much to share with me in regards to the show's future, but he did tell me, "We're working hard at trying to make a season 2 happen."

While that's certainly no solid commitment (I would never put words into someone else's mouth, or provide bogus info or misquotations), it's a serious sign of optimism and it does support the idea that MTV exec's aren't fully prepared to completely abandon the program. It's also a sign that those of us who work in the entertainment field, who've been supporting the show religiously via media outlets such as horrorbid.com, may be making a little difference.

We'll keep you informed as any more news surfaces in regards to the shows future. In the meantime, if you're a Death Valley fan, express yourself via facebook, twitter and of course MTV's Death Valley page: there is hope!
Matt_Molgaard
Public Relations Consultant
Public Relations Consultant

Headlines: 380
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: Welcome to primetime bitch!
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Television