Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…

Cartoons FAMILY GUY Talks "HALLOWEEN 4" And George P. Wilbur

Bookmark and Share

HBO, Showtime, SyFy, FearNet, Chiller, AMC and the list goes on and on. What horror related shows do you watch and love?

Cartoons FAMILY GUY Talks "HALLOWEEN 4" And George P. Wilbur

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 am

This is a clip that I can't find this morning but one I hope we can get by the days end is of cartoons FAMILY GUY and a parody they did with the quote "greatest movie of all time" HALLOWEEN 4. Apparently, anchor host Tom Tucker was George P. Wilbur in the acting world and wore the infamous Michael Myers mask in HALLOWEEN 4. Peter Griffin then pops in "H4" to reveal that Tom Tucker did a few news stories with the mask on. You can find this on Hulu Plus for those of you that have it, if not check back as I am hoping we can get a video below soon.

Click here to view: http://www.hulu.com/watch/328564/family ... s-p1-so-i0
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Cartoons FAMILY GUY Talks "HALLOWEEN 4" And George P. Wilbur

New postby darkbladeclan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:50 pm

http://www.familyguyepisodes.tv/family- ... dream.html just watched it then haha first Jason then Freddy,Jaws,Pinhead,Predator and Alien and now Myers :D love to see horror guys in my favourite cartoon
darkbladeclan
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 2
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher

Return to Television