Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

First Look At Marilyn Munster On The Set Of "Mockingbird Lane" As Well As Cast Change!

Bookmark and Share

HBO, Showtime, SyFy, FearNet, Chiller, AMC and the list goes on and on. What horror related shows do you watch and love?

First Look At Marilyn Munster On The Set Of "Mockingbird Lane" As Well As Cast Change!

New postby zombie10 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Cameras just barely started rolling for NBC's reboot of The Munsters entitled Mockingbird Lane and with that comes our first look at Charity Wakefield as Marilyn Munster. Marilyn is the only normal member of the Munster family so hopefully we'll get to see the rest of the family very soon. I personally want to see want Herman will look like with Jerry O'Connell behind the makeup.

With this photo also comes a casting update. Originally actress Mariana Klaveno had signed on to play Lily Munster but apparently due to commitment issues involving another show she won't be able to partake in the reboot. The role has now gone to Portia De Rossi who has been in such things like Nip/Tuck and Better Off Ted. Rossi joins a cast which features Jerry O'Connell as Herman Munster, Eddie Izzard as Grandpa and Mason Cook as Eddie Munster.

Hopefully we'll more images will surface in the next few days.

Source: STYD.com
zombie10
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 138
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: I came to chew bubblegum and kickass
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: First Look At Marilyn Munster On The Set Of "Mockingbird Lane" As Well As Cast Change!

New postby TheSkeletonCrew » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 pm

shoulda been hotter...
TheSkeletonCrew
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 164

Re: First Look At Marilyn Munster On The Set Of "Mockingbird Lane" As Well As Cast Change!

New postby Nightmareblade17 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 pm

This show will be an EPIC FAIL I mean Portia De Rossi is 39 years old and the job should have gone to someone much younger .
Nightmareblade17
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Ghost/Haunt

New postby BloodVixen » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 pm

I am so on the fence with this. I love the Munsters, such a timeless, quality t.v show.
As for the reboot, only time can tell.
BloodVixen
New User:
New User:

Relationship: Single
Favorite Quote: We all go a little mad sometimes.

New postby 2CoolGhouls » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:08 am

Yeah the original show is a classic but I am willing to give the reboot show a chance
2CoolGhouls
New User:
New User:

Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Werewolf

Return to Television