Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

True Blood?

Bookmark and Share

HBO, Showtime, SyFy, FearNet, Chiller, AMC and the list goes on and on. What horror related shows do you watch and love?

True Blood?

New postby zmbgraphics » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Anyone else watch this show? I couldn't find any posts to add my opinion..so I'm making this..anyway.

My wife and I have become addicted to this particular show and I was just curious if anyone here feels the same. To me it's by far the best way to represent for the vampire type. Unlike Twilight whom completely ruined what vampires are about.

And if you haven't seen Trueblood I recommend you do so now.
zmbgraphics
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: True Blood

New postby kweandee » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Everyone at work has been asking me if I watch this....lol they know I'm into horror, etc. I don't have HBO but i'm thinking about getting it, they all say the show's really good.
kweandee
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 1

New postby ny ghoul » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:32 am

Im a vampire nut so i was stoked about the series. It actually took a while to grow on me because of a few things (like I hate Tara's character) but overall its well done and has become a lot of fun!
ny ghoul
Bidite Mod (Level 4)
Bidite Mod (Level 4)

Headlines: 3

New postby gummi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:35 am

ny ghoul wrote:It actually took a while to grow on me because of a few things (like I hate Tara's character)

This is the reason I've only seen the first episode. I cannot stand her character. I'll never understand why shows insist on writing in annoying parts like her's just for comic relief. It's not often that I find someone so utterly annoying that it ruins the show every time they're on screen, but her character has managed to pull it off.
gummi
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 3

New postby zmbgraphics » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:30 am

yeah she is a little off key, I didn't let that stop me though haha..Personally I think Lafayette is the comic relief..that dude is funny as hell.

Pass all that though, I love it..and spend all week awaiting sunday night..sad I know.
zmbgraphics
Stalker:
Stalker:

New postby DarkArtist81 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Yeah, I resisted the show at first... and since I don't have HBO it was easy. But after the word of mouth reached me from multiple sources, I HAD to give it a try. I think the vampire fan within me was still too shaken over the raping of the mythology that is Twilight (sorry to any fans). My Wife loves that, so I have to deal with it. But with True Blood, I wasn't expecting much.

So we put the first season on Netflix and MAN.... is it a good show! I was really shocked at how good it was, we have made it about half way through season one now and I know I will be keeping up with this show from now on. It's funny, and different, and it doesn't stomp all over the mythology... definitely gets my stamp of approval. :HellYeah:

And ditto on Lafayette, that guy KILLS me... I crack up every time he has a line. :lol:
DarkArtist81
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
XBox Live Gamertag: darkartist81

New postby woodenheart » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:18 pm

sorry about pulling up zombie threads but...

I just finished the second season, all in one night. It still is fabulous and I dig it alot. Sam is my favourite along with Eric. I loved Godric, Erics maker.. I can't wait for June and season three!
woodenheart
New User:
New User:

Next

Return to Television