Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

First FRIGHT NIGHT Photos Revealed!!

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

First FRIGHT NIGHT Photos Revealed!!

New postby vbrockladyv » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Finally, the first shots of Craig Gillespie’s FRIGHT NIGHT 3D have been released!! Thanks to Moviefone, we have our first images of the classic (and very dear to my heart) vampire flick from the 80’s! I don’t know if Colin Ferrell stands a chance at equaling Chris Sarandon, but that’s not my call. At any rate, here’s your new next door night dweller, Jerry Dandridge as played by Colin Farrell:

Charlie Brewster (Anton Yelchin) and Amy Peterson (Imogen Poots)

And finally “Evil Ed” Thompson (Christopher Mintz-Plasse

Now unfortunately, there wasn’t an officially released photo of Peter Vincent played by David Tennant, but I did manage to track down and image…for better or worse….

FRIGHT NIGHT will be opening on August 19th this summer. It will be going up against CONAN THE BARBARIAN and SPY KIDS 3D……again, all three being in 3D. I guess we just have to get used to it!

More pictures and news as it becomes available.
vbrockladyv
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 60
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: First FRIGHT NIGHT Photos Revealed!!

New postby Stilesp1985 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Ill see it, not because I am dying for it but spy kids and conan do not intrest me at all
Stilesp1985
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 48
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
XBox Live Gamertag: stilesp85

New postby myers n San Diego » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:47 pm

:Surrender: I'm sorry but I have to say it, I wasn't going to because I know there are people that will be into it...but I have to state my oppinion....WOW...this is freaking TRAGIC! Collin Ferrell....seriously? I have no clue who these other people are, but I can tell you that I will NOT be spending money on this one.
Nick
myers n San Diego
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 2

New postby immortaldeath24 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Not digging this at all...
immortaldeath24
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
XBox Live Gamertag: immortaldeth(ps3)

New postby Stilesp1985 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 pm

heres some more pics

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5 ... b40ed2cad9

can't figure how to put up pics, sorry.
Stilesp1985
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 48
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
XBox Live Gamertag: stilesp85

New postby myers n San Diego » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Stilesp1985 wrote:heres some more pics

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5 ... b40ed2cad9

can't figure how to put up pics, sorry.

I'm sorry but this doesn't help....it just makes me hate it even more. If they wanted someone who can't act and has no charisma the could have went with Keanu Reeves and as much as I can't stand his monotone persona even that would have been better. I mean...Collin Ferrell...really? Not only him..but the Peter Vincent charachter looks like a cartoon charachter...the whole thing is just crap in my eyes, I'm sorry but this is truly disheartening to someone like me that loves and grew up with the original Frightnight. I think if this generation wants to create memories and experiences that are special to them.....for God's sake why don't they create their own :BangingHead: This is not Frightnight...this is garbage made to earn a buck and that's it period. Movies these days are in and out so FAST. They are made to make money. These remakes are not art like their predecessors. They did not come from the mind of someone who had a vision and wanted to share it with the world. They are made to make money...plain and simple and it makes me ill. They are in the theater one week, the next week they are on DVD, then the next week they are in the $5 bin at Wal-Mart. It's lame and it's sad what the movie industry has gone to. It makes me freaking sick.
Nick
myers n San Diego
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 2

New postby Ryn » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Hahaha this is. Disgrace. I love fright night. This is not FKN FRIGHT NIGHT!!!!
Ryn
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Psychological
Next

Return to Horror Movie Talk