Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

Here We "CROW" Again, Director Announced

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Here We "CROW" Again, Director Announced

New postby Stilesp1985 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:23 am

Finally some more information on the CROW reboot, the film is being directed by Juan Carlos Fresnadillo and put out by Relativity Media. Its not getting the "remake" label nooooo, its a re-imagining. You know this is down right nonsense. There are certain movies that should be remade and ones that shouldn't. This my friends is one. you can't out do the original, when the original is awesome. This has been proven time and again (Halloween, F13,NOES, need I say more). I just see this as laziness. There are thousands of movies that are forced into low budget straight to video releases because of this. I'm sorry,I don't mean to rant, it just chaps my ass, so I'll get off my soapbox now. So yep, this one falls victim to the remaker, I'll have more for ya as soon as I get it.

Stilesp1985
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 48
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
XBox Live Gamertag: stilesp85
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Horror Movie Talk