Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

MORTAL KOMBAT Remake Movie Being Reconsidered?

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

MORTAL KOMBAT Remake Movie Being Reconsidered?

New postby Stilesp1985 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Yes, as of today over 5,400,000 people have seen the new web series Mortal Kombat: Legacy. This has Warner Brothers in a good mood, because as of today they are back in talks to do a full length movie. The plan is to finish out the web series, release it on Blu-ray and DVD, then take a look at developing a full movie for the theaters.

This doesn't surprise me. With all the buzz around the "Rebith" short this should have happen sooner. But look at it this way at least we got a free movie out the deal.

Thanks to Variety for the info and Karthik82 for the cool fan art.

Below is the first episode and stay tuned for the next one later today:

Stilesp1985
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 48
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
XBox Live Gamertag: stilesp85
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT Remake Movie Being Reconsidered?

New postby TheShape1188 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:57 am

I THOUGHT THERE WAS A TRAILER FOR THE NEW MK ON YOU-TUBE, ANY NEWS ON THAT?
I STILL WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANOTHER ONE.
TheShape1188
Bidite Mod (Level 2)
Bidite Mod (Level 2)

Headlines: 17
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher

Return to Horror Movie Talk