Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

Chloe Moretz Talks About Her Transformation Into Carrie White In The Upcoming Remake

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Chloe Moretz Talks About Her Transformation Into Carrie White In The Upcoming Remake

New postby Brian Massey » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Chloe Grace Moretz is really starting to make a name for herself. With a resume that includes Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows, Martin Scorsese’s Hugo, Let Me In, and of course Kick-Ass, the 15-year-old starlet is rapidly becoming one of Hollywood's biggest up-and-coming stars.

Recently the talented teen spoke with Vanity Fair about a couple of topics, one of which involved MGM’s upcoming Carrie reboot which will star Moretz in Sissy Spacek's Oscar-winning role.

I am changing everything about me—my hair, my look,” said Moretz, “I’m doing my own take on [the character]. The script is totally different from the [original]. It’s more like the book. It’s a more Black Swan version—it messes with your mind. You’ll see things, and you don’t know if you’ve seen them.

When she returns to set, she’ll meet Julianne Moore, who plays Carrie’s terrifying mother. “I don’t know if we are supposed to bond [because of our characters’ relationship], but I feel like we both will because we’re both cool,” Moretz joked. “I’ll be like, ‘Hey, want to go to Wonderland?’ It’s this park like Six Flags. They have this crazy thing that goes like 200 miles per hour, and there is, like, an 80-degree drop from 360 feet in the air. It’s epic. [Laughs.] I can scream my lungs out, but I can’t do speeches.”

Kim Peirce directs the "threemake" which is expected to hit theaters on March 15, 2013.

Along with Moretz and Moore, Gabriella Wilde , Portia Doubleday , Judy Greer, Alex Russell, and Ansel Elgort star.

Source: Vanity Fair
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Chloe Moretz Talks About Her Transformation Into Carrie White In The Upcoming Remake

New postby kregg1 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 am

bnizzle wrote:Chloe Grace Moretz is really starting to make a name for herself. With a resume that includes Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows, Martin Scorsese’s Hugo, Let Me In, and of course Kick-Ass, the 15-year-old starlet is rapidly becoming one of Hollywood's biggest up-and-coming stars.

Recently the talented teen spoke with Vanity Fair Montecristo Sublimes about a couple of topics, one of which involved MGM’s upcoming Carrie reboot which will star Moretz in Sissy Spacek's Oscar-winning role.

I am changing everything about me—my hair, my look,” said Moretz, “I’m doing my own take on [the character]. The script is totally different from the [original]. It’s more like the book. It’s a more Black Swan version—it messes with your mind. You’ll see things, and you don’t know if you’ve seen them.

When she returns to set, she’ll meet Julianne Moore, who plays Carrie’s terrifying mother. “I don’t know if we are supposed to bond [because of our characters’ relationship], but I feel like we both will because we’re both cool,” Moretz joked. “I’ll be like, ‘Hey, want to go to Wonderland?’ It’s this park like Six Flags. They have this crazy thing that goes like 200 miles per hour, and there is, like, an 80-degree drop from 360 feet in the air. It’s epic. [Laughs.] I can scream my lungs out, but I can’t do speeches.”

Kim Peirce directs the "threemake" which is expected to hit theaters on March 15, 2013.

Along with Moretz and Moore, Gabriella Wilde , Portia Doubleday , Judy Greer, Alex Russell, and Ansel Elgort star.

Source: Vanity Fair

This girl has a bright future.. she is gifted and I love her acting so much...

especially in the movie "Hugo"
kregg1
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Found Footage

Return to Horror Movie Talk