Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Breaking News: FRIDAY THE 13TH Hour Long Series Officially Announced!
Jason Voorhees has been a household name for many years. After being featured in a dozen f…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…
SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Has A New Trailer! See It Here!
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller's visually stunning Sin City gra…

*Not An April Fool's Joke* Platinum Dunes in Talks For The Next 'Halloween'

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of May, 2012

Re: *Not An April Fool's Joke* Platinum Dunes in Talks For The Next 'Halloween'

New postby Bones » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 am

michael bay sux and should stick to making crappy action movies and stay away from the horror genre...especially remaking classics
Bones
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0

New postby cauwel3 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 am

guess I'm the only one who did not like any of the remakes Platinum has done. I don't like my favorite stuff in their hands.
cauwel3
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 30
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Sci-Fi

New postby DoomZombie » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:30 am

I LOVE the original Halloween series but the story line is obviously flawed though out the movies. I think Halloween 1, 2, and 4 are all very good but the rush for Halloween 5 and the story for Halloween 6 screwed up what could have been a good continuing story. Then Halloween H2O pretty much ignores anything that happened after Halloween 2. So I guess what I am saying is.. I don't think it would be a bad Idea to see another reboot where the story line makes more sense after halloween 4. H4 had such an amazing ending to set up H5 but they rushed it.
DoomZombie
New User:
New User:

Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Classic

New postby Moon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:34 am

The only remake Platinum Dunes did well was Texas Chainsaw Massacre...This sucks...At least Zombie gave a damn about making a good film, instead of just making money.
Moon
Stalker:
Stalker:

New postby Moon » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:41 am

Um, the white horse was only in 2 scenes in H2..And, I loved that film..It is hardly a steaming pile of dog shit..But, whatever Halloween movie we get from Platinum Dunes will be. Especially if the version of Lori is anything like the bitches in most of Platinum Dune's remakes..All of those female characters seemed really one dimensional.
Moon
Stalker:
Stalker:

New postby horrorlord » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:19 am

I would love to see the continuation of the original series after Ressurection because theres still plenty of stories to tell in the series but since thats unlikley if I have to choose between continuation of the Rob Zombie series or reboot then Iam probably going to have to go reboot.Platinum Dunes has had many great reboots already with A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th and Texas chainsaw massacre so with those three great movies and no failures out of the three a Halloween reboot might be a great thing.
horrorlord
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 18

New postby samhainkiller78 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 pm

rob zombies halloween 1 and 2 BOTH SUCKED. rob didn't get what made michael scary. he turned michael into a white trash sissy mommys boy. he just told the same old story of every serial killer. my step dads mean 2 me, my mom is a stripper slut. that ain't what michael is. michael is a killing machine no reason or feelings. michael is not a little bitch running around an a kiss shirt listening to love hurts and crying because his sister can't take him trick or treating. do the reboot and lets try to forget that rob ever made these shitty movies.
samhainkiller78
New User:
New User:

Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
PreviousNext

Return to May/2012