Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…

Plot Details Are Revealed For The Sequel To 'The Last Exorcism'

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of May, 2012

Plot Details Are Revealed For The Sequel To 'The Last Exorcism'

New postby Brian Massey » Sun May 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Excited or not, the sequel to The Last Exorcism is a comin' and now thanks to Bloody Disgusting, some plot details have finally been revealed for the film which until now has been kept a secret. Read on for the deets...

"The sequel follows Nell (Ashely Bell) who, six months after the first film’s events, has move to a halfway house only to realize that the demon that has ruined her life is still after her! Without giving anything away, the sequel takes an interesting romantic approach that’s spun around Nell’s new boyfriend, Chris (actor yet to be named). A subplot is that Bell is also targeted by a group of rogue Reverends who mean to kill her. The twist is said to be something never before seen in an exorcism film." Could the twist be that once again we are suckered into spending our hard earned bread, only to leave the theater extremely disappointed??

Directed by Ed Gass-Donnelly, Beginning of the End – The Last Exorcism II (tentative title) will star Spencer Treat Clark (Gladiator, Unbreakable) and Ashley Bell, reprising her role as the tormented Nell Sweetzer. Production is set in New Orleans, and delivery is expected in late 2012.

Source: B-D
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Plot Details Are Revealed For The Sequel To 'The Last Exorcism'

New postby lameo » Mon May 07, 2012 1:31 am

is it also going to be found footage like the first one?
lameo
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Splatter
Favorite Quote: Mouth to Anus.

New postby darkbladeclan » Mon May 07, 2012 12:46 pm

why does THE LAST exorcism have a sequel? :P to be fair I guess friday 13th has had two final chapters
darkbladeclan
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 2
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher

New postby steelcorpfilms » Mon May 07, 2012 3:29 pm

I actually dug the first one. Started out a bit slow, but once it got rolling, I thought it was nice and creepy. Whether or not it needs a sequel... I donno, but the plot sounds ridiculously all over the place. If the twist winds up being that it's actually a slapstick comedy, I wouldn't be surprised.
steelcorpfilms
New User:
New User:

Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie

New postby Boisv » Wed May 16, 2012 10:39 am

I hope this is good. The first movie was terrific.

But the plot description here sounds convoluted and forced. This movie really doesn't need a sequel. It shines as a stand alone film. I say leave it be.
Boisv
Stalker:
Stalker:

Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Ghost/Haunt

Return to May/2012