Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Addition To The Elm Street Prequel KRUEGER Is Here!
There are a lot of fans out there that are curious as to what all went on in Freddy Kruege…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…

"Lords of Salem" Trailer Set To Premiere - Find Out When

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of May, 2012

"Lords of Salem" Trailer Set To Premiere - Find Out When

New postby JediRob » Thu May 10, 2012 5:06 pm

FINALLY!

After revealing tons of casting notes for months (which seemed to include every genre character actor in existence) and then providing loads of photos during production, info on the Zombie film has been surprisingly minimal. We all expected a teaser to sprout up some time ago, and the rumors have been flying about a DTV release.

Specific release news is still unconfirmed, but we will finally get a look at the films first trailer. Zombie concert attendees are getting the first crack at it.

You’ve been asking for it.

You’ve been waiting it patiently (well ish).

Now, you lucky Zombieheads who will be at the first Zombie/Megadeth show on Friday 11 May at the PNC Bank Arts Center are in for a real treat.

The first trailer for his upcoming and eagerly awaited new film The Lords of Salem will be premiered at the kick-off show.

The film finished post production a few weeks ago. It is Rob Zombie’s third independant film and his first since he directed Halloween 2.

With the trailer premeing at the live event, I would say it's a safe bet it will show up on the interwebs soon after that.

I'm really looking forward to this one. I think Zombie is at his strongest when he's doing his own thing. And I'm really interested to see a Rob Zombie movie that combines Udo Kier, Clint Howard, Evil Lyn, DDP, Peter Brady...and this guy...

Source=http://robzombie.com/2012/05/the-lords-of-salem-trailer-will-premiere-on-friday-at-the-pnc-banks-center/
JediRob
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 1
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: "Lords of Salem" Trailer To Premiere Friday 5/11

New postby AbominableDrPhibes78 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:21 pm

I was waiting for you guys to cover this! I'll be there, I live 15 minutes away! I've waited for this show for 7 years! 14 rows from the stage, CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :ME LIKES: :ME LIKES: :ME LIKES:
AbominableDrPhibes78
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: These are the eyes of a psychopath

Return to May/2012