Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…

Director Gareth Edwards Offers Up A Quick Update On The Status Of Godzilla

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of May, 2012

Director Gareth Edwards Offers Up A Quick Update On The Status Of Godzilla

New postby Brian Massey » Mon May 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Ever since it was first announced that Godzilla was going to breath new life on the big screen, and Gareth Edwards was the force behind the creature, excitement has been slowly brewing. Unfortunately the amount of news thats risen has been very, very slim these past several months. But now a tiny iota of goodness has surfaced from the director himself.

During a special panel with Edwards at the Kapow! Comic Convention held this past weekend in London, the British director offered the following update for us eager fans ...

"It's going great, and I'm genuinely excited about it. We're just working really hard with Legendary, who have been fantastic. Thomas Tull has just been an absolute pleasure and nothing like the experience they warn you about when you go to Hollywood. I can't say much other than I hope that we'll have some proper news soon. So you won't have to wait too long at all."

I wish we had to more to offer on this topic, but that's all the meat that's on the bone for now. Stay tuned for more.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to May/2012