Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…

Halloween 35th Anniversary Convention - Michael Myers Coming Home?

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of June, 2012

Halloween 35th Anniversary Convention - Michael Myers Coming Home?

New postby Mikey-Myers » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:08 am

Not too long ago I submitted a post to encourage a fan driven movement for a 40th Anniversary convention! Seems the folks at BIG LATEX are a few steps ahead of us, 5 years to be exact!

As the newly appointed Mosiah of everything Halloween, Justin Beham continues his self and brand promotion in a recent interview with a bare bones UK Halloween site titled Haddonfield Horror (http://haddonfieldhorror.weebly.com/halloween.html). This site is so bare bones and basic that had the link to the interview not been posted from the official halloweenmovies.com site I wouldn't have believed the authenticity of the interview. None the less I love the name of the site and the content within it.

Anyways back on topic, when asked about any celebrations planned for the 35th anniversary Justin had this to say:

"We are in the midst of planning a number of things to celebrate the 35th Anniversary in 2013. I will definitely let you know when we start releasing details, but since I have been asked a number of times, I will say another convention is part of our discussion."

In a recent 'Land of the Creeps' podcast (http://www.horrorpalace.com/2012/06/06/ ... tin-beahm/) Justin also exclaimed that whilst the Halloween 25 years of terror was a decent homage to the Halloween series it was merely a surface deep examination of the series and promises that his upcoming novel will offer in-depth and equal attention to all ten films in the series.

Whilst the convention is still merely in discussion stages one thing is for certain, 2013, the 35th anniversary since our beloved franchised first graced our screens is promising to be a plentiful year for us fans. A possible convention, the book that is bound to become every Halloween fans bible and possibly, POSSIBLY a new installment to the series ... it's shaping up to be one hell of a Halloween year!
Mikey-Myers
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 8
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Halloween 35th Anniversary Convention - Michael Myers Coming Home?

New postby rambof07 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 am

one of best hollywood horror movie halloween and i think once a time every one should have to see it.
rambof07
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Sci-Fi

Return to June/2012