Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D Trailer Released!

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of July, 2012

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D Trailer Released!

New postby A.Silent.Hill » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 am

My username here at HorrorBid isn't A.Silent.Hill for nothing!

As of this morning, the first trailer for the sequel to Silent Hill (2006) has been released online. It has been a long, long time since the first movie. Silent Hill: Revelation 3D was written and directed by Michael J. Bassett.
As a dedicated fan to the Silent Hill franchise since 2003, I am very excited for this movie. It seems to have a different feel from the first, perhaps not as dark and gritty, but I'm sure it will be just as good if not better.

"When her father disappears, Heather Mason is drawn into a strange and terrifying alternate reality that holds answers to the horrific nightmares that have plagued her since childhood."

A.Silent.Hill
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 4
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie
Favorite Quote: "Your fantasy. Their nightmare."
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to July/2012