Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

I Am Legend Sequel?

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of August, 2012

I Am Legend Sequel?

New postby BloodyAdored » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 am

Today, I finally watched I Am Legend which now brings me to question if the rumors of an I Am Legend sequel are true. Does anyone have any information on whether there will be a sequel or not and if there is already one in the works? I would also like to know if you think a sequel would be necessary? Quite honestly, I think there is no need for a sequel, although, I will admit, it would be cool to see one. I actually enjoyed this film, until *SPOILER ALERT* they found out the cure was in the main character's blood. It seriously took him 3 years to realize that his own blood could possibly be the key? If he thought medically what separated him from the others who got the virus, then he could've possibly came up with the conclusion of his blood being the key to curing the virus a lot earlier. Anyhow... will there be a sequel or won't there?
BloodyAdored
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 97
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Splatter
Favorite Quote: "Shut up and bleed"
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to August/2012