Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

Charlie Sheen And Lindsay Lohan Join "Scary Movie 5"

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of August, 2012

Charlie Sheen And Lindsay Lohan Join "Scary Movie 5"

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:17 pm

From WorstPreviews.com comes some crazy news (more like crazy people) about "Scary Movie 5". Check it out below.

Anna Faris has confirmed that she will not return for the upcoming fifth "Scary Movie" installment. As a result, The Weinstein Company is considering the new movie a reboot and will bring on an entirely new cast.

But E! Online is now reporting that Charlie Sheen will be returning, despite being killed off in "Scary Movie 4." Joining him will be Lindsay Lohan. Her reps claim that a deal has yet to be signed, but insiders say that the actress will definitely take the role.

Malcolm Lee (Soul Men, Undercover Brother) is directing and will begin shooting later this summer. "High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale co-stars in "Scary Movie 5," which is set to hit theaters on April 19th, 2013.

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.p ... z22iyjHXJm
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Charlie Sheen And Lindsay Lohan Join "Scary Movie 5"

New postby Madloomis78 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 am

Must dimension milk this dying cow?
Madloomis78
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 28
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Exploitation
Favorite Quote: "... Purely and simply, evil."

Re: Charlie Sheen And Lindsay Lohan Join "Scary Movie 5"

New postby UberJason78 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 pm

I´m looking forward to this movie. I like what they do most of the time, some jokes are a bit overdone, but there are always enough things in the SC movies, that I´ll go to the theaters and buy the dvd.
Too bad Anna Faris isn´t joining..loved her character. Yesterday I´ve watched Airplaine, and saw alot of characteristics both Anna Faris and Julie Hagerty shared..good typecasting...well now I´m going too deep in this stuff, but I hope this one will be as funny as the other parts. After all, there are enough spoofmovies far worse in making and watching then the Scary Movies
UberJason78
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: Shut your hole honey, mine's making money

Return to August/2012