Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

Badass ROBOCOP VS. TERMINATOR Who Will Survive

Bookmark and Share

From masks, props, figures, posters, magazines, costumes, comics and everywhere in between. This is a horror collectors dream spot!

Badass ROBOCOP VS. TERMINATOR Who Will Survive

New postby Stilesp1985 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:14 am

Can..... You..... Dig.... It!? Robocop is about to face off with the machines of the future and its going down thanks to Dynamite Entertainment. Its like this, Robocop wakes up after being in hibernation and finds that almost all of humanity has been wiped out. Since he is part human, he finds himself being hunted also. But will his machine parts side with Skynet of will his human side prevail. I don't know about you, but this is one that I gotta snatch up. Its one of those dumb questions as a kid I thought about and I'm finally getting the answer. Here's a look at the cover of issue number one, thanks to MTV.

Stilesp1985
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 48
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
XBox Live Gamertag: stilesp85
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Horror Collectibles