Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…

Netflix: BREATHING ROOM Mini Review

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

Netflix: BREATHING ROOM Mini Review

New postby BloodyAdored » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:12 am

I rarely come across horror movies like this one that I absolutely love. I went into this film expecting total crap, but what I got was complete gold! This movie keeps you on your toes, wondering, guessing, assuming, and overall shocked by the end! Breathing Room is your classic 'Murderer in the Dark' film with a few twists and turns. This film had me screaming "I want a sequel!" And if you've all kept up with my other reviews, I've only said this one other time about a movie (Live Animals). I would definitely recommend checking out this film on Netflix!

For those of you who have seen Breathing Room... What did you think about it? And for those of you who haven't, here's a brief plot summary which comes via IMDb, "Tonya (Ailsa Marshall) is tossed naked into a room with thirteen strangers. She quickly discovers that they are all players in a deadly game. She and the other contestants scramble to uncover why they are there and who is behind it."
BloodyAdored
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 97
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Splatter
Favorite Quote: "Shut up and bleed"
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Netflix: BREATHING ROOM Mini Review

New postby Skyler2Dope » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Watched it last night due to your recommendation and I will say it kept me wondering what was going to happen, even though the cover gives it away. Good movie with really no expectations going in.
Skyler2Dope
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Vampire

New postby dew » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:46 pm

BloodyAdored wrote: "Tonya (Ailsa Marshall) is tossed naked into a room with thirteen strangers. She quickly discovers that they are all players in a deadly game. She and the other contestants scramble to uncover why they are there and who is behind it."

The plot sounds a little similar to Nine Dead.
dew
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 76
Favorite Sub-Genre: Vampire
Favorite Quote: We all go a little mad sometimes.

New postby Corpsegrinder » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:40 pm

dew wrote:
BloodyAdored wrote: "Tonya (Ailsa Marshall) is tossed naked into a room with thirteen strangers. She quickly discovers that they are all players in a deadly game. She and the other contestants scramble to uncover why they are there and who is behind it."

The plot sounds a little similar to Nine Dead.

I see what you mean.
Corpsegrinder
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 6
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher

Return to Horror Movie Reviews