Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…

Gunnar "Leatherface" Hansen To Write 'Chain Saw Confidential'

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of March, 2012

Gunnar "Leatherface" Hansen To Write 'Chain Saw Confidential'

New postby horrorlord » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

I just recently found out from Fangoria that Gunnar Hansen aka Leatherface is planning to write a memoir about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre cleverly entitled "Chains Saw Confidential."

Gunnar is planning to include interviews with all of the cast from the 1973 production, as well as from Tobe Hooper who directed the cult classic. His main goal is to deepen and broaden the account of what went into making the movie by creating a compelling story which will derived from the cast members, but told from his point of view.

He will also talk about the films place in horror, why there are people who despise the movie and why there are people who also have a tremendous amount of love for it. Being a huge fan of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I am really looking forward to reading this book and I know other fans of the film will be too.

According to Fangoria, Hansen has already signed a contract with Chronicle Books. “The plan is for it to be released in hardcover this fall, and then probably in paperback in the fall 2014, which will be the movie’s 40th anniversary.” Says Hansen, he also adds that the book will be fully illustrated, but isn’t sure yet about what exactly we’ll be seeing. “I’m very early in the process and I don’t know what I’m going to find. A couple of treasure troves have been promised to me to look through, and I’m hoping to find stuff that hasn’t been out there before.”

Source: Fangoria
horrorlord
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 18
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to March/2012