Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…

A Release Date For 'Silent Hill: Revelation 3D' Has Finally Been Announced...

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of April, 2012

A Release Date For 'Silent Hill: Revelation 3D' Has Finally Been Announced...

New postby Brian Massey » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:57 pm

With October looking like a very dismal month for horror, we just received some very uplifting news moments ago which has us feeling all giddy inside!

It's just been announced that Open Road has acquired the U.S. distribution rights to Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, and plans to release the long awaited horror flick, which is based on the survival horror video game Silent Hill 3, to theaters on October 26th.

Revelation 3D's plot follows teenager Heather Mason, who discovers, on the eve of her eighteenth birthday, that her presumed identity is false and, as a result, is drawn to an alternate dimension existing in the fictional American town of Silent Hill.

Written and directed by Michael J. Bassett, the sequel to 2006's Silent Hill will return cast mates Sean Bean, Deborah Kara Unger and Radha Mitchell.

Plot Synopsis:

Heather Mason (Adelaide Clemens) and her father, Christopher Da Silva (Sean Bean), have been evading for years forces of a nature that she does not fully recognize. On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, plagued by nightmares and Christopher's disappearance, she discovers that her presumed identity is false[4] and her life's origins too.This revelation leads her to an alternate dimension existing in Silent Hill, over which a cult led by Claudia Wolf (Carrie-Anne Moss) and the insane Leonard Wolf (Malcolm McDowell) holds power. Heather is accompanied by a man named Vincent (Kit Harington), a man named Harry (portrayed by an unknown actor), and Rose Da Silva (Radha Mitchell)

Source: DC
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: A Release Date For 'Silent Hill: Revelation 3D' Has Finally Been Announced...

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Is it wrong that i'm totally excited for this?? I know i shouldn't be, but i'm fresh off playing Silent Hill 2 and that little town has a lot of un-tapped potential on the big screen.

BTW, isn't John Snow from Game of Thrones in this? I forget his name but he could be an up and coming star.
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.

Return to April/2012